Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Let's Introduce Ourselves

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Let's Introduce Ourselves
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Member Check In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomarthur
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy everyone... I wanted to introduce myself!

I'm originally from New Jersey but moved to California in 2004. I go to school at Chapman University in Orange, California and live in Anaheim.

Until just recently I worked at Disneyland in Fantasyland Attractions... operating most every dark ride (peter pan, snow white, mr toad) as well as the Matterhorn Bobsleds.

I've been interested in the scores of attractions from a young age (too much time at disney world as a child I suppose) and really find all the technical-ness of how things work very interesting.

I've discovered it's easier to find stuff from the parks from sites like this than working there. Imagine that!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh another NJ to Anaheim transfer....welcome Smile

Used to work at Guest Relations until March 2005...Now..I've moved on to bigger and better things Smile...

Welcome again!

-D
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all. I found this site about a week ago and have not stopped having it on while I'm at work in my office. Luckily, I have my own office, so I'm not driving anyone nuts.
My name is Adam. I live in NYC, with my wife. We are both big Disney fans. We had the requisite Mickey & Minnie cake topper on our wedding cake. And of course made a stop at Disneyland on our way back from Hawaii on our honeymoon. I'm a former Disney Store CM, where I worked for a few summers and winters during my college breaks. I tried my best to wear that blue sweater with pride and had a great time doing it.
I'm amazed that a site like this (and the other sites out there with all the info, pictures, sounds and videos that I have found since) exists.
Where did you guys get all these recordings? I mean I know that some are from released CDs and Cassettes. Heck, growing up, my brother and I would play our "Music from the Parks" tape over and over while we playing NHL 93 on our Sega Genesis. Nothing like body checking someone into the boards while singing "let's listen to land we all love...natures plan will shine above...."
Well, anyway, I'm glad that I've found it and would like to thank all those responsible for creating this place.
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to have you! Hope to see you popping up around the boards...always something to talk about!

: )
aptaproductions
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi i'm tony originally from california. i as of the last decade have gotten into video editing, DvD authoring, camera work, web design, graphics and more. i also have a few DvD's out there Disney related and currently working on another one. the link in my sig can direct you to the projects i am working on or selling. in a couple of weeks will be an annual pass holder and i expect to go there allot. i'm also a reseller of windowtothemagic.com dvd's. Embarassed
A Look Into All Things Disney
DisneyDave
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard... we are glad you are all here! Very Happy
disneyfreak01
Airport Utility Worker
Airport Utility Worker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I found this site through Visions Fantastic and fell in love. I love all the music that you guys provide, its such a great service. I'm from Southern California, so I live kinda close to Disneyland but not close enough. I have been a Disney fan since birth and will always continue to be. I have known quite a few people who have worked at the parks (my dad, 2 aunts, uncle, and a bunch of friends) so its my dream to work there someday. Just wanted to say hi and thanks for providing such a great service! Keep up the good work!
-disneyfreak01
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh someone who is a fan of light magic.

It got such a raw deal in my opinion. I'm all about Light Magic Smile

-D
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Takin' on the Jellies.You've got serious thrill issues dude! Reply with quote

Hi. My name is Jessyka. I also found this site thru Visionsfantastic (like disneyfreak01), and boy was I surprised at what I found. I didn't know a site like this existed and I'm grateful. Why? Well I lived in Southern California for eleven years since birth, so I went to Disneyland tons, until I moved to Idaho. I've only been back like twice. But since I'll be going off to college after this summer(woohoo graduation!), I was thinking of doing two years of community college, then transferring to another cc in Anaheim (Fulteron, i think its called) and see if I can get a job a Disneyland. I am a huge fan and my parents think I'm obcessed but its what I grew up with and I can't wait to get back! Especially with all the upgrades and people who know how Disney used to be and giving it back its origianl charm and more. I'm so glad UAB exists and that I can listen to the sounds of the parks and other disney music everyday! Thankyou SOOO much!
Laughing Surprised Very Happy Laughing Surprised Very Happy
-MoonyPadfoot&Prongs

P.S. I'm also a HUGE Harry Potter fan...so if there is somebody around here that is too...just know I'm here to talk and discuss the books and movies, lol! Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Jessyka! We're glad you found us. Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to add on:
My name's Kurt Miller, I'm a 28-year-old Penn State graduate from the home of the World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers. I'm a senior software engineer for a wireless voice recognition company here called Vocollect (specializing in C++ OO programming).

Even though I was born and raised here, my parents were kind enough to indoctrinate me at an early age. I've been to WDW 24 times and DL twice (once on a job interview - what a disappointment!). At this point, I'd rather keep the magic special - don't peek behind the curtain:)

I'm shocked there are so many of 'us'. My Dad used to bring a huge boom box into the parks to record the audio. I have my own Disney filled site, www.kurtmiller.net, which has been up for about 6 years (and is badly in need of an update). See you in the chat rooms!

This site is the best. Keep up the good work!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rick2vick
Airport Utility Worker
Airport Utility Worker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Rick, and I live in New Hampshire. I found UAB a while back, but I didn't get much of a chance to check it out that day. However I did add it to my favorites. Then I forgot abou it. Embarassed I just happened to come upon it again, and I'm sure glad I did. Smile I don't remember for sure, but I must have found it through VF. I'm glad to be aboard.
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rick! We're glad you found us and then re-found us. Wink

We're a nice group of individuals here that share a common bond; Disney. We hope to see you stop by often. Enjoy the broadcast. Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Therewasatime
Airline Food and Beverage
Airline Food and Beverage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Introduction Reply with quote

Hey all,
My name is Craig Colasinski. I'm a student at Michigan State University that is applying for the Disney college program this summer. I found this website linked through a fansite for the Haunted Mansion, www.doombuggies.com. I went to Disney with my family a lot as a child and it's awesome to find all the music from the attractions, parades and shows I loved so much as a kid here to listen to while I do my school wor. This is a really an excellent program and I'm very glad to have found it Smile Take care all. Sincerely, Craig R.. Colasinski
trekty
Airport Information Representative
Airport Information Representative

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome 2 to all the new members
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Member Check In All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 7 of 28

Jump to: