Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Has anyone been to Aulani?

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Has anyone been to Aulani?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Travel Agency
View previous topic :: View next topic  
napabeth
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Has anyone been to Aulani? Reply with quote

I'm in serious need of a Disney trip - a 4-5 day trip SOON. I immediately thought DL (as I always do), but then it occured to me to try Aulani. Prices look somewhat in-line with the Grand Californian (where we like to stay at DL). And it looks like there are many activities for two full grown children (me and my hudband).

Does anyone have any advice or trip reports they would like to share?

Thanks! Napabeth Bouncing Lilo
JTToad
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I haven't been (yet), I have a client who went using her DVC points.

She said it was great, because hey - it's Hawaii. She did say that it wasn't OVERTLY Disney, which is similar to the other off-property DVC places (Vero Beach & Hilton Head).

So if you are looking to scratch that true Disney itch, then it maybe not be the place to go. But, can you ever really go wrong with Hawaii with a Disney touch?
napabeth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you JT Toad for the information. I'm thinking that even though it's not overly Disney, just the thought of Hawaii with a Disney touch would be awesome. Having a Mickey ice cream sandwich on the beach sounds dreamy. Plus we decided a rest and relaxation vacation is what is needed - not to say we won't run around in Hawaii but there's a better chance of relaxing in Hawaii than in DL.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Travel Agency All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: