Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Relive the Magic in HD!

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Relive the Magic in HD!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
plutosgal
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:05 am    Post subject: Relive the Magic in HD! Reply with quote

Remember Snow White's Scary Adventure, or watch Finding Nemo: The Musical again and again! Decide whether or not an attraction will be appropriate for your child before you even walk through the gates! Over 60 awesome HD ride-through video's, the best on YouTube, in one catalog! All video's shot by my husband, so you're guaranteed that the greatest care and thoughtfulness went through the filming and editing of each one! Watch again and again to see for yourself! Now go! Go and get your inner Disney Geek on and spread the word!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PL2E08AFC9E65ACF71
Figmentathm
UAB's 1st Boston Marathon Finisher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to checking this out.
plutosgal
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW - I realized too late that "Relive the Magic" was a crappy DVD set that we are not affiliated with! It's just ride-throughs in HD to make your heart pitter patter with Disney love!
castmember04
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disney's never really done a great park DVD set. I have a few over the years and none are really great. The best one they ever did I feel is the one in 2005 where they had the 4 hosts and went around the parks.
plutosgal
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree! That was the Happiest Celebration on Earth travel DVD. I'd much rather see more personality come from the travel DVD's... they seem pretty generic and they don't give you a good feel for the park experience. I still watch my HCoE DVD! Talk about your dedication to a product! LOL
pugmalion1
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Disney Parks episode of Modern Marvels on my DVR, and it's been there since March. It's easily one of the better productions that have been made about the parks, and I like to watch it a week or so before leaving for a vacation to one of them.

I think I'm just going to keep it on there indefinitely.
bison74
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realize this is an extremely old conversation, but I wanted to jump on this thought that Disney's never really put out a video worthy of the parks. I agree, though I've found that watching the old Disneyland episodes from the 50s, and the Wonderful World of Color from the 60s whenever they went to the parks was just magical. It may be because I remember these shows from when I was young.

My all-time favorite is Disneyland Showtime with Kurt Russell and the Osmond Brothers. My daughter and I have watched it so much that we've turned it into a Rocky-Horror-Picture-Show-kind of event. Cheese-o-riffic!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: