Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Attractions in Magic Kingdom, the best

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Attractions in Magic Kingdom, the best
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I must be sorely missing something. I'll be sure to go on it again in September when I go.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ToEPCOTandBAck
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill have to say.....the missed Alien Encounter Sad

And of course Splash Mountain!
Piper
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have to second that Splash Mountain is amazing, but I am in LOVE with Philhar Magic and Peter Pan's flight....oh no now you got me going. Ok I love everything and anything in Fantasy Land!
redbaron314
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My two favorite rides of all time is Haunted Mansion and THE Pirates of the Carribean especially since they added Capt. Jack
me27821
Airport Engineer
Airport Engineer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are certain attractions that I'll go on first every trip. There are also certain attractions which you have to rush to get on, to fill that void that grows the longer you're gone. Especially after coming on a website like this and hearing all the songs. Space Mountain, Big Thunder, Splash Mountain, and TTA are my favorites. I like the simple attractions which could just take you for a ride. No need for an elaborate storyline (ToT, RnRC), or movie character to base it on (Stitches Great Escape). That seemed to work well for the Magic Kingdom. When I was a little kid though, I'd make my aunt ride the train with me, for at least 5 laps at a time. She couldn't stand it. We had a 2 lap argument once on whether "the next station" meant the one about to come up, or the one after it. I said it was the one after. I used to always say to her "we'll get off at the next stop".
redbaron314
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you go on your first trip ride splash mountain first then big thunder that way you get wet then dry off hehehehe.....

Ich bin der Piraten zu behaupten, was mir jetzt und für immer
blinkereye123
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi folks. I guess I'm just an ols sentimentalist but my favorite attractions are the ones that have the most history behind them. In the beginning it was usually the 'counterpart' attractions-Pirates, Mansion, CoP, etc.-that drew me in first; it was always the little details that I was interested in. Over the years though whenever a new ride or attraction had a great build-up and alot of attention on it I figured it was always worth my time. Obviously with new technology and craftsmanship there's always going to be a new front-runner for the best, but lately those have become few and far between. Then again, one can always hope that the people involved wil come to their senses and start taking chances again. Well, until later, peace.
Jerry
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Oldies but Goldies for me: Space Mountain, Pirates of The Carribean, Carousel of Progress, and Haunted Mansion
Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love everything that has been mentioned so far, but I will admit to a secret pleasure....I enjoy Mickey's Philharmagic....something about all those different characters coming together, with the great music.....it's something I think Walt would have liked.
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter Pan's Flight was the first ride for me on my first trip to WDW..pure magic.

It will always be a favorite!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: