Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Eatmon74's D23 posts

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Eatmon74's D23 posts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Travel Agency
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eatmon74
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Eatmon74's D23 posts Reply with quote

HI all I am here in Anaheim ready for a great day. I thought I would start a post so you all can follow along on my Adventure. So hang on to those hats and glasses cause this here is the wildest 4 days of Disney.
eatmon74

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day One.

So the day started with me in liine to get in the Expo at 6:15 am. Luckily Disney saw that the line was getting very long and oppened the doors at 6:45. Mind you they were not going to open them till either 8 AM or 7 AM I heard both times today.

So when I got in I had two options stand in line for a voucher to buy a pin or Stand in line for a good seat for Bob Iger and the Disney Legends presentation. I choose the latter.
Bob Igers speech was well received. I enjoyed it. He shared thirty minutes of the Princess and the Frog and I am excited to see the rest now. He and the mayor of Anaheim also gave away a night in the Dream Suite. They taped an envelope to the bottom of a chair and let me tell you everyone was supper excited even after they did not win.

The Legend ceremony was nice. Betty White and Robin Williams were the really cool to see in person. It was also very cool to see Tony Anselmo and Bill Farmer voice Donald and Goofy during their acceptation speech.

I also attended the Wonderful World of vintage Disneyland. This Panel had Tony Baxter and Ed Hobelman. The best way to describe this is it was like watching home movies about Disneyland with the Directors commentary on. It was also cool because a few of the older imagineers were in the audience and they added or filled in some blanks.

It was at this meet that I finnally meet up with Daveypoo, th Epiphany, ltldeb and I honestly can not remember her screen name I think it is Aliceinwdw. If that is wrong I am really sorry. Any way we all checked out the Treasures of the Archives. I honestly was a little underwhelmed by this. They did have some very cool things like the model of the Nautilus and Vincent and Maxmillian from Black Hole. But they also had a wall of tween Disney wardrobe.

We also checked out what i thought was going to be the coolest exhibt, Parks and Resorts. If you have been to the Blue Sky Cellar at DCA just imagine it being larger. It was interesting. They have a model of the upcoming Cars Land along with the new lands going into Hong Kong Disneyland. There is a show of the next Generation AAs. But they Coolest thing is the pictures ops with Lucky the Dinosaur and Wall-E. Both are amazing walk around AAs.

All in all it was a very fun day. I do have pictures but I will probably not post them till I get home as I do not have the time right now. But a certain mouse meet up with a certain archenemies. [/code]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Travel Agency All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: