Alt Text 5
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Mexico Pavilion - San Angel Inn

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Mexico Pavilion - San Angel Inn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disney Dining
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chadmorin
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:14 am    Post subject: Mexico Pavilion - San Angel Inn Reply with quote

Hello Everybody!!
When my wife and I visit EPCOT we always make a point to visit the Mexico Pavalion for dinner, the atmosphere is wonderful, you really feel like you are sitting outside next to an grumbling volcano! I have scoured the internet looking for the Mole Poblano recepie??? Can anyone help me find this? - Thanks in advance...-Chad
aprildecember
Muse of Epic UAB
Muse of Epic UAB

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Chad! I don't think they have what you're looking for, but allearsnet.com has a pretty good list of WDW restaurant recipes.

You might try getting in touch with someone at the restaurant to ask...sometimes they share 'em.
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Chad!!!

I've searched all my regular sites and haven't come up with the recipe for you. I'll keep searching though. Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
fireurgunz
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saint Angel Inn always reminds me of the Blue Bayou at Disneyland with a Mexican theme to it. In case those of you who are on the East Coast, the Blue Bayou is a restraunt inside the POTC with the same effects used in Saint Angel Inn! The food is excellent as well!!!
Figmentathm
UAB's 1st Boston Marathon Finisher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a very timely thread. We are planning a trip in October and usually make 1 or 2 reservations. Mexico came up, but I wanted to check the menu before we decided. I am interested in hearing everyone's input on the food here. My only frame of reference for Mexican food has been a few local places and Taco Bell. (Yea! I know).
kray
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've always enjoyed the San Angel Inn. The food has been very good in the past and the service is usually good too (but that can be hit or miss at WDW, as you probably know).

The menus for most park and resort restaurants can be found at:

http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm#epc

Happy planning Very Happy
Therewasatime
Airline Food and Beverage
Airline Food and Beverage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been to the restaurant, but I'd want to see the effects the of the refurbishment in the pavilion would have on the atmosphere, a roaring volcano could easily be ruined by a jack hammer. I always loved that pavilion, hopefully they only improve on it.
Sweetums
Airplane Mechanic
Airplane Mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do recommend the Mole Poblano skewers as well. Absolutely delicious! -and as an appetizer, go for the queso fundido! They make it fresh right at your table. It's extraordinarily tasty with the chorizo sausage.
I also recommend a Dos Equis to acompany it. Perfect combo. As for the rest of the menu,...I'm not sure what else has changed. But it is one of my all time favorite restaurants anywhere on Disney property. I doubt that you'd have a problem finding anything on the menu you wouldn't enjoy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disney Dining All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: