Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - More then Meets the Eye

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

More then Meets the Eye

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Your In-Flight Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eatmon74
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: More then Meets the Eye Reply with quote

I went and saw Transformers yesterday with no hopwe that the story would be any good, I went to see how the Special f/x were, to my surprise I loved the movie. It reminded me of, First how much I loved Transformers as a kid. I went alone because well the wifey just could care less about the movie, but I sat next to a 5 year old boy whose amazment at the movie was well wrth the price of addmision. Second it reminded me of the first time I saw Independence Day, you remember before USA. F/X and TBS showed it every third day. I was so excited the movie was a blast. So if you like these kinds of movies I highly recomned it. It is a real summer block buster.
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw it today as well. Good, typical Michael Bay film (The Rock, Con Air, Armageddon, Bad Boys). Not much story development, but good bubble gum fun.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JTToad
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw it Tues. night with my best friend and two brothers. 3 out of the 4 of us are children of the 80s and absolutely loved the movie for what it was. The story was exactly at the level I thought it was going to be at. It was so great to revisit some "old friends" that I hadn't really seen much of in a long long time. It was the price of admission to hear Megatron say "You disappoint me once again, Starscream!" And for my other brother, who didn't really get all those type of lines, he still thought it was a fun popcorn summer type of movie. We had a blast!
me27821
Airport Engineer
Airport Engineer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like how they make fun of Michael Bay in that song in Team America.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Your In-Flight Entertainment All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: