Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - UAB MEETs being broadcasted Live from WDW

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

UAB MEETs being broadcasted Live from WDW
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Travel Agency
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: UAB MEETs being broadcasted Live from WDW Reply with quote

Hi Folks!

well...we just did our first LIVE FROM WDW broadcast direct from the polynesian...aside from making a fool out of myself and setting up a few jokes...things have been great...we have a nice turnout here..

We'll be taking off for the Magic Kingdom in a few minutes...and broadcasting live from within the parks! Smile

We're looking forward to many more LIVE broadcast from within the parks so stay tuned to the ECONOMY broadcast for Jamboree updates galore
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woohoo!

I'm at work and still hear what's up at the Jamboree this is the Coolest!
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we just finished the Photo meet...I'm sitting here on a park bench in the Magic Kingdom getting weird looks from the locals about Why I have a laptop in the parks Smile.

So we're off to the Haunted Mansion and hopefully will be broadcasting for a bit from there...

Our big endeavor is to be broadcasting a night at the AdVENTURER'S CLUB with the Hooplah! (Hooplah!) festivities in tact.

Keep listening to the Economy Broadcast as we continue our live broadcasts DIRECT from the parks...right here on Utilidors Audio Broadcasting....Where you can Listen to the LAnd...and here us LIVE at the World! Smile
Airline Food and Beverage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hearing everyone at the park is so exciting. Sounds like its a good time, wish I could be there. Enjoy the parks.
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keeping up with the Live Broadcasts as we promised....I'm now sitting on a park bench outside of Pirates of the Caribbean (actually by the Mc Donald's cart) listening to Sam the Cowboy and The Toy Story friends cavalcade...

We hope you're enjoying the Live broadcasts directly from the parks!. This is just the tip of the iceberg as we iron out any kinks....We hope you're enjoying our coverage of the UAB Jamboree 2007!

If you're listening and you read this....Give us a shoutout right here in this thread...we'll announce your shoutout on the air and in turn give you one back Smile

Thanks for listening!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a great time in the parks, and hope Angus finds his guiness. Very Happy
collsoccer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the shout-out and glad to know that Angus found his guiness.
kray
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I was there, but thanks for the live broadcasts so we really can tune into the world!
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And we're back with another update....As we'd mentioned before...we're giving shoutouts directly from the park during our UAB Jamboree 2007....Last one went out to Collsoccer...Smile

It started raining on me a bit ago so I moved to the underside of an umbrella....but no matte we're still having a ball...Everyone split up for a bit to grab some lunch...so I thought I'd sit down and do a quick update via "UAB LIVECAST".

We hope to bring you some LIVE attraction experiences shortly once we get everyone together...Depending on TTA's broadband reception...we're counting on that to be a nice little remote park virtual experience...

More to come!... keep the comments coming...we're all having a ball....

I'm sure you're all getting sick of hearing me so I'm going to start giving up the "mic" to some of the other members to let them have their say...

Thanks for your dedication and membership...we greatly enjoy bringing you things like this to you folks at home.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing, I can hear the space mountain music live.
eatmon74

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tE wish I was there now with rain and all see you in less then 24 hours and Geaux Gators. Very Happy
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup...so far we've broadcasted the Tomorrowland Transit Authority and Carousel of Progress Live.. We hope they came out ok....ANY feedback on the live broadcasts are welcome. I normally try to be a bit more tactful and maintain a presence but this was a bit impromptu so we sort of scurried everything together.

Don't Forget tomorrow is EPCOT Smile Lots of good llive broadcasts to come from there...I might even do test track if we can swing it... Smile

We've been talking about doing this a lot more....again this is just scratching the surface with broadcast possibilities...

The only downside is that we weren't able to give anyone a heads up that we were doing this. I wasn't sure if this was going to be possible this time around....so hopefully tomorrow we'll get a bit more of a discussion going and a few more listeners....

Monday we'll be all over and broadcasting from Mickey's NOT SO SCARY Halloween Party...

Lots more to come....

Feedback is appreciated
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a fun day so far. We're back in the room for a bit relaxing before we head to Boma's for dinner.

After dinner.....Kungaloosh!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So glad everyone is enjoying the Live Broadcasts. Angus and I (and every one else) are having a fantastic time!!! Wish you could all be with us! Maybe next year! Start saving now.... Very Happy
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great day. We've met some fantastic people, and even Angus! (sorry buddy...I owe ya a cold one!)

This live broadcast is awesome. Be sure to tune in tonight to hear The Adventurers Club LIVE!

Kungaloosh and we'll talk to you all tonight!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Travel Agency All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: