Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Disney / Pixar's next feature, Wall-E

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Disney / Pixar's next feature, Wall-E

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Your In-Flight Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: Disney / Pixar's next feature, Wall-E Reply with quote

If you've seen Ratatouille, you've probably seen the trailer for Disney / Pixar's next feature, Wall-E...

If you have, you can view the Quicktime versionhere... And believe me, if the movie actually looks like the trailer, this movie is going to look AWESOME!

And they have tried a new marketing plan, check out this site: http://www.buynlarge.com/... It is a website for the robotics company from the movie, that built Wall-E... Reminds me of the marketing plan that was used for I-Robot a few years ago...

Neato!
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...I saw the trailer the other night and I think the movie looks quite promising...I just checked out the link you put in for the 'website'--there is so much on there. I haven't really navigated too many places...but there is a ton of detail on a site for a company that is part of a movie!

I was a little disturbed by the 'cash removal' article (since I still prefer to pay cash most of the time... but it will be fun to check out all the nooks and crannies to see what maylie inside.

Thanks for sharing!
: )
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Trailer!!! Looks fantastic: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=24170442
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
redbaron314
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

look forward to it....

Ich bin der Piraten zu behaupten, was mir jetzt und für immer
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case anyone missed it, the new trailer is available in HD now from Apple:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/walle/hd/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is the same one that infront of National Treasure; Book of Secrets... Wall-E looks AMAZING!
PlaneCrazy
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw National Treasure and was pretty excited about the Wall-E trailer. Hopefully this will end Pixar's recent run of underperforming films (i.e., Cars, Ratatouille). I really enjoyed both of these films... and feel that they were successsful in their own ways... but they did not gross as much as some other Pixar films. I think Wall-E will do vey well.
daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Cars and Ratatouille "under performed"... Maybe they didn't reach the astronomical levels that were predicted or exceed the previous, but they still have very, very good showings and made a ton of money.

I've noticed the last year or two, that those "movie expert analysts" that predicte how movies will perform don't know what they are talking about any more... How many times have their predictions been way off last year. I read a lot of articles where they were suprised at how well some movies did (because they thought they would bomb) and suprised at how bad other movies did (because they throught it would be a blockbuster)... Silly people, heh!

Smile
jahosifatz
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree w. Bruce. Jim Hill did an article on Ratatouille on how international markets made the movie a record breaker.
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also in agreement about those movies. they did extremely well. The Execs need to face the fact that you can not always beat your prior take in, and they need to start judging the success based on something other than, "Did it beat everything else."

I was pleased to see the Jim Hill article. Particularly considering how he kept beating on the movie prior to that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Your In-Flight Entertainment All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: