Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - We're going to Disney World!

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

We're going to Disney World!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Travel Agency
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be there from June 2nd thru the 6th, although I'll be in Microsoft training most of the day. If you'd like to give me some way to get a hold of you, you can email me at kurt@kurtmiller.net.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sweetums
Airplane Mechanic
Airplane Mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!
I'm going to Disney World!
-had a few bumpy moments for awhile (the trip was planned back in January, but I was let go from one of my jobs and just recently started a new one, so we had some budget issues to work through) but we're back on track. This will be my son's first time to Disney. He probably won't understand or remember a thing...he's 6 months old...so really, the trip is more for my wife & I. -So it's great that the grandparents are coming along so we can have a few moments to ourselves.
Dinner at Artist's Pointe at the Wilderness lodge, or maybe at SanAngelInn in Mexico at EPCOT. Either way, it's going to be a long awaited, and deserved vacation! -and because of the little guy, we may only spend a couple of days in the parks. Mostly for photo fun and to see old friends who still work there. But we may get him on a ride or two. We'll see.
Hmmmm...that's something I need to look up. What rides are 6 month olds allowed on?
This will be my first time experiencing what 90% of all Disney tourists go through.
The parks...with a kid.
Wow...never thought I'd see the day. Anyways...I'll browse the rest of the message board for parent tips, if anyone has any other suggestions, go ahead and send me a message.
26 days away! Hooooooooooooooooray!!!!!
Bouncing Goofy
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to you Sweetums! Good seeing you around here again.

I was actually just talking about you the other day with my fiancee and some friends...We were talking about Disney proposals (How I did mine) and I Told them about yours.

Hope all is well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Travel Agency All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: