Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Fireworks Dessert Party at the Magic Kingdom

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Fireworks Dessert Party at the Magic Kingdom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disney Dining
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: Fireworks Dessert Party at the Magic Kingdom Reply with quote

Fireworks Dessert Party at the Magic Kingdom
New Nightly Celebration takes place in the Magic Kingdom
June 23 - August 28, 2009

You are invited to a new nightly celebration at the Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station that includes a dessert party and exclusive viewing of Wishes nighttime spectacular.

The Fireworks Dessert Party will open nightly to Guests one hour prior to the nighttime spectacular and includes a self-service buffet featuring a wide range of sweets and beverages. Offerings for Guests with special dietary needs will be available.

Guests are encouraged to call (407) WDW-DINE to make reservations. Reservations will be accepted beginning Monday, June 22. Reservations are not required but are highly recommended due to the anticipated popularity of this experience. Seating is limited. Space permitting, seating for walk-ups may be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

The price for this experience is $17.99 for Guests ages 10 and over and $9.99 for Guests ages 3 - 9.

Park admission to Magic Kingdom Park is required. The Disney Dining Plan is not currently being accepted. Prepayment will be required reserving seats for this event in advance.

Source: Allears.net; http://allears.net/tp/mk/dessertparty.htm

This sounds pretty cool, as long as the desserts are good and worth it... No plain cookies, scoops of ice cream, etc.... some really nice, high-end desserts would be nice...
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds like what they used to offer for Fantasmic in Disneyland. If the deserts are anything like what they did in DL, it's WELL worth it.

Might be something to try next time we're in the world.

C33
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we decided to do this for our upcoming trip and, figuring that reservations would go like hotcakes (particularly since I'd be booking a, by WDW standards, paltry 3 weeks in advance) I stayed up till 4am to call when WDW Dine opened.

They said that the party was not yet in the system and that they could not make reservations for it. The woman claimed that reservations would not be available until Tuesday the 23rd though seemed unsure. At any rate it wasn't in the computer and so there was nothing either of us could do.

I'll try again later, after I get some sleep. Neutral I'm not sure I have the drive to stay up till 4 again tomorrow.
C33
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I called back this afternoon and was able to make a reservation. Hopefully it'll be worth it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disney Dining All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: