its a small world teleport
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Kingdom Keepers 3 Release and Book Signing

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Kingdom Keepers 3 Release and Book Signing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Your In-Flight Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:26 am    Post subject: Kingdom Keepers 3 Release and Book Signing Reply with quote

“Kingdom Keepers III: Disney in Shadow” Book Launch & Author Signing with Bestselling Author, Ridley Pearson

acclaimed author Ridley Pearson on April 6 & 7, 2010, at Walt Disney World Resort and celebrate the National Launch of his newest book, “Kingdom Keepers III: Disney In Shadow;” the much anticipated addition to the Kingdom Keepers Saga.

For the release of “Kingdom Keepers III: Disney In Shadow,” Ridley Pearson decided to celebrate here with us at Walt Disney World Resort. While in sunny Florida, Ridley will be meeting & greeting with Guests and signing Guest copies of his latest book. You can meet Ridley at the following locations on April 6 & 7, 2010:
Tuesday, April 6 , 2010 at Once Upon a Toy in Downtown Disney Marketplace: 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. & 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m
Wednesday, April 7, 2010 at MouseGear in Epcot: 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.

In addition to signing “Kingdom Keepers III: Disney In Shadow,” Ridley will also be signing several of his bestselling novels, “Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark,” “Kingdom Keepers II: Disney At Dawn,” “Steel Trapp: The Challenge,” “Steel Trapp: The Academy,” and the novels from the Peter and the Starcatchers Saga. For more information on Ridley’s appearance and “Kingdom Keepers III: Disney In Shadow,” please visit ArtOfDisneyParks.com.

Source: Disney Park Blogs; http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/04/kingdom-keepers-iii-disney-in-shadow-book-launch-author-signing-with-bestselling-author-ridley-pearson/

The Disney Park Blog article includes the book's cover... looks like this one will take place at Epcot this time.
Disney3xJC
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're going to try to get to Downtown Disney tomorrow night for the signing. If we do, I'll take my camera and get some pictures. My daughter Paige has read the Kingdom Keepers books and loves them! She hopes the next one involves Epcot. I'm actually reading the first in the series now...Smile
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've enjoyed the first two books...too bad I'm across the country or I'd head over to the signing as well!

: )
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty sure I pre-ordered this... have to see if it shows up.
Disney3xJC
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...Paige and I went to the signing at Downtown Disney last night and what a dissapointment! The signing was scheduled to begin at 7PM. We got there at 6:45, got our book and headed to the back of the line where a Disney rep was waiting. He said the line was cut off at 6PM and they could not accept any more guests. It looks like they were not prepared for the interest this book has. At least we still got the book.
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bummer. Signings at Disney are such a big deal. I'm always amazed when they have them for the dolls and miniatures and such...the lines will weave all over mainstreet at DL.

Hope the book is good! I can hardly wait!

: )
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

book came in mail, but have not started it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Your In-Flight Entertainment All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: