Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Need to know

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Need to know

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Travel Agency
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redbaron314
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Need to know Reply with quote

Wheres the best hotel for the first timer experience for my wife and I

Ich bin der Piraten zu behaupten, was mir jetzt und für immer
kray
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess that depends on what kind of experience you are looking for and what your budget will allow.

My absolute favorite place to stay is any of the BoardWalk area resorts (Boardwalk, Yacht Club and Beach Club). I love spending evenings in EPCOT and then being able to walk back to my resort. There's no waiting line for the bus - wonderful way to end the day. The entertainment and dining options in the Boardwalk area are very good. The Boardwalk area offers lots of outdoor entertainers - including a piano player that plays a piano mounted on a bicycle - he pedals and plays his way around the Boardwalk!

The Swan and Dolphin resorts are also wonderful, less expensive options. I will warn you that you loose that "disney feeling" at the resort, but the location can't be beat. Between those two resorts, I would choose the Swan as the Dophin does not have queen sized beds and is the convention center. The Swan/Dolphin pool and pool-side bar are excellent!

Hope this helps - be sure to post what you decide to do!! When do you go? Very Happy
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though I love the feel of Wilderness Lodge...The Contemporary's location and chic appeal is hard to beat. It is wonderful to be right near EVERYTHING...on nights we don't close down MK with a park view you can see the fireworks from your room & listen to the music on one of the resort TV channels.

The restaurants are good right there...and the monorail leaves from your front door!

: )
redbaron314
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't know yet when were leaving but it will this summer for sure but we will be there for the jamboree but my wife never has been there and i want a magical experience for her

eatmon74
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Poly of course. One the music two the view three the music four Dole whips five the music six a hammock and the eltrical water pagenant seven the music oh and did I mention that the background music rocks.
kray

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eatmon74 wrote:
The Poly of course. One the music two the view three the music four Dole whips five the music six a hammock and the eltrical water pagenant seven the music oh and did I mention that the background music rocks.

You are shameless in your love of Poly music!!!

Rolling on Floor Laughing
eatmon74

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is true but all of the other reasons are valid.
redbaron314
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Melissa my wife has never been to WDW or Disneyland and before we come to the jamboree I'm wanting to take her to show her around I just want it to be a magical experience

onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In that case...I'd really think about what she would think is "magical" and plan from there---if you have the resources for a resort hotel, there is one to meet just about anyone's magical expectations...whether it's somewhere like Port Orleans , the Poly or Wilderness Lodge. Each has a different feel is a different experience.

I've stayed at Animal Kinngdom Lodge, Saratoga Springs and The Contemporary...and The Grand Californian & Paradise Pier at DL. Each is unique and fabulous. WDW has SO much variety, you can tailor your experience precisely!

I think another key element is dining...if you know when your trip will be, get your dining reserved as soon as possible. If you want somewhere and can't get in--keep trying, being able to use the website has really helped to make that easier.

I always think the planning is one of the best parts!!

Enjoy
: )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Travel Agency All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: