Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - F&W Cooking Demo Reviews: Andrew Zimmern & Robert Ir

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

F&W Cooking Demo Reviews: Andrew Zimmern & Robert Ir

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disney Dining
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sarah91182
Ticket Agent
Ticket Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:51 am    Post subject: F&W Cooking Demo Reviews: Andrew Zimmern & Robert Ir Reply with quote

Hi all! I recently had two more reviews posted on Disney Food Blog that I thought I'd share with you. If you didn't get to check either of these two guys this year, maybe the reviews will give you some insight into whether or not you'd like to see them next year (pending their return. We saw Andrew in 2009 as well).

The first demo Matt & I went to was Andrew Zimmern:

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2010/11/11/guest-review-andrew-zimmern-demo-at-epcot-food-wine-festival/

The second was Robert Irvine:

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2010/11/14/guest-review-robert-irvine-demo-at-epcot-food-wine-festival/

Enjoy, and please let me know if you have any questions! I'm happy to help answer them!
pugmalion1
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering when you were going to post these. I saw your contributions over on the blog, and almost posted them for you. I didn't want to steal your thunder, though.

Good job on both, as per usual. When we were there a couple weeks back, we stopped into the welcome center to take a look around and happened into chef Art Smith's three-course lunch demo. It looked like a lot of fun, and he was definitely interacting with the crowd. His menu looked amazing, too.

We won't be going next year, unfortunately, but next time around, I plan on taking advantage of a couple of the Signature Dining Events. We are at Flying Fish on the same week they were doing the Flying Fish event, and now I kind of regret not shelling out the extra cash to see the chef do his thing.
sarah91182
Ticket Agent
Ticket Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, thank pugmalion! I should have a few more reports on restaurants in the near future.

We're hoping to next year do some signature dining & D23 events since we won't be taking a "real" vacation. I like the less expensive demos as well, considering for $10 each (some more famous/popular chefs had a $13 price tag, and it came down to $10 with the AP discount) you get to be entertained for 45 minutes plus you get a decent sized portion. I'm already counting down until next year!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disney Dining All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: