Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - iPhone customization

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

iPhone customization

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Concourse Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JTToad
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:26 am    Post subject: iPhone customization Reply with quote

Sooooo, I was wondering if anyone here has changed anything on their phones to reflect their passion for all things Disney.

While I have changed my wallpaper a few time to pictures of Mickey, or Figment or The Tiki Birds, I have yet to find any good Disney sounds to use.

Now I don't know if I am just looking in the wrong places online (likely) or they aren't out there yet, but I was curious what anyone else had.

What I'm really looking for is to use the Monorail door chimes as my Text Alert tone.

If anyone knows how and where I can do this, it would be much appreciated.
rorpage
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about this?

http://iphone.appstorm.net/how-to/utilities-how-to/how-to-create-and-set-custom-alert-tones-in-ios5/

I did this a while ago for the Star Tours ding when I had an iPhone.
bison74
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I experimented with a few Disney themes, but the only thing that has remained constant is the Main Gate "Chirp" when your ticket is accepted.

I started with a great satellite photo of Disneyland - perfectly rectangular. But eventually I settled on the HM wallpaper (which coincided nicely with my ringtone).

I break only from the theme with my Dr. Who alarm and the Dalek shriek of "Exterminate" whenever someone leaves me a voicemail.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Concourse Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: