Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Disney Park Tracks in the Wild?

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Disney Park Tracks in the Wild?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Music Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swimasb
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:31 am    Post subject: Disney Park Tracks in the Wild? Reply with quote

Has anyone found any Disney background music in non-theme park places? For example, I found the song "Behind the Waterfall" by Paul Speer and David Lanz on the album "Narna Decade" while listening to a Spotify radio station, and I'm 99.99% sure it's a track from Wonders of Life at Epcot. Has anyone else found songs from the parks on other albums?

swimasb
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The spotify URL of that track, for anyone interested: https://play.spotify.com/track/24NL1saAox4iZJiAyypwJI

Alacrity
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a number of tracks from various albums that can be found at WDW. Most are from New Age/Ambient types of albums. I have some albums that include "Wonders of Life" tracks, some from the Flame Tree BBQ loops, some of the Illuminations Pre-Show music (from Uttara-Kuru and Hevia for example) and the Tree of Life area.

Some that I have that I can identify:
Illuminations (some of my fav tunes) -
By Hevia from "Tierra De Nadie (No Man's Land)
Busindre Reel
Graviotes
by Uttara-Kuru from "East Wind"
Our Life
Falling Through A Cloud
by Yehuda Poliker from "For Your Blue Eyes"
They Were Dancing Barefoot (found the track not the album)

There are a few from the groups Cusco (various albums) and Burning Sky (Native Funk is a fav, Album: "Blood of the Land") and others.

At Flame Tree BBQ they play a tune called "Baka" by a group called "Outback". It features the Didgeridoo!

Lots of good classical music in the "Impression de France" film. One of my favs is "Aquarium" by Camille Saint-Saƫns

I have "Behind the Waterfall" also on the album "The Narada Collection". Narada being the record label. Some from Narada, I believe, are also at the Tree of Life area.

I've purchased a number of albums due to hearing the tacks online. If I like them and can identify them sometimes I go for some more!

I'm not certain how Spotify works for sharing playlists but I have one put together inspired by Disney Music; it's called "Illuminations Inspiration - Music of Walt Disney World and Epcot". It's a public list and the Radio options puts together a nice set of work music with Disney tracks here and there. It's seeded with tunes I've been able to identify. https://play.spotify.com/user/hmov110/playlist/3oWGtXwbx2EbaPx4GWfQtK
swimasb
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That kind of playlist is exactly what I was hoping I could put together as part of this discussion. You rock!!

Also, I'm just generally glad I'm not going crazy and hearing things, it's real! hahaha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Music Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: