Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Is anyone going to the 2019 D23 Convention? ºoº

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Is anyone going to the 2019 D23 Convention? ºoº

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Travel Agency
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disney3xJC
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:29 am    Post subject: Is anyone going to the 2019 D23 Convention? ºoº Reply with quote

Are any UABers going to be be attending the 2019 D23 convention at Disneyland later this month? I'll be there so maybe we could plan to meet up! ºoº
CAIRat
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really wish I could. Just too much going on and too little funds. :-/
'00 - Studios Merch (Stage 1/Tatooine Traders/Coaster Photo/Fantasmic), '05-'06 - Attractions (KSR), Dinoland Merch, '06-'07 - Concierge (Multiple Resorts), '07-'08 - Dream Squad (Aminal Kingdom), '10 - DVC Member Services
bison74
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will not be there - the distance is a little rough, and we're in full swing at work (my boss'd kill me if I took the time now).

But! I will happily live vicariously through you if you would be willing to provide trip updates Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Travel Agency All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: