Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Prime Time 50's Cafe

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Prime Time 50's Cafe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disney Dining
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fireurgunz
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Prime Time 50's Cafe Reply with quote

I absolutely LOVE this restraunt. It has always been my favorite at WDW and will always be. The surrounddings compete so much with the Sci Fi dine in. But they are both very different. SCI FI focuses on the time when teenagers in the 50's went to drive in's and had dinner while watching movie. The 50's focuses on the home life dinner. Your waitor or waitress is considered your uncle/aunt/ or cousin. They make sure you finish all your green vegetables or no dessert. I felt so much at home here.
Figmentathm
UAB's 1st Boston Marathon Finisher

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We really enjoyed our one visit to 50's. The food was very good, so much so that we actually made the meatloaf at home. But the atmosphere was amazing. Being a child of the 50's and 60's, it was like stepping back in time. Formica table tops, copper molds on the walls, viewmaster, black and white TV, that was my childhood and adolescence. I actually recognized some of the TV episodes playing.

This is definitely a place I want to return to. I think we'll try the Sci-Fi on the next trip though.
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We too, love 50's. We try and go there at least once every visit to WDW. I know it will be closed in January, but we're hoping to get there in Marpril. Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disney Dining All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: