Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Ratatouille let's Talk

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Ratatouille let's Talk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Your In-Flight Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did you enjoy Ratatouille
Yes, Loved it
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Liked it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Was Okay
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hated the rat Disney should stick to the Mouse
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

eatmon74
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Ratatouille let's Talk Reply with quote

I loved it and Wifey loved it. We are actually pretty tuff on movies. but we both really enjoyed it and I highly recomend it and that is not somthing I do often. Very Happy
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was excellent. Originally I was not interested in seeing this, but over the past few weeks I saw some trailer that peeked my interest. so I took the wife out for a date.

I liked both the story line, and the characters. I thought the animation detail was excellent, just seeing how Remy's nose tweaks as he is walking by something before he turns to look at it.

Critics will probably complain and not like it, but, I watch for entertainment and I say... go see this...

Now the other comment. The short before the movie had the whole theater laughing.
digimarc
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I concur. My wife and I went to see it yesterday and both loved it. Another Pixar Gem.

We really liked the short at the beginning (Lifted). It was halirious.
Figmentathm
UAB's 1st Boston Marathon Finisher

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donna and I went to a late show on Friday night. We liked the movie very much and already have said that we will buy the DVD when it is released. Donna had been playing on the movie web site a few times during the week and was all ready for movie day.

While the movie led the box office, I was expecting it to be higher since this is a vacation/holiday week. But the only figures I have seen were for Friday and Saturday. I'm sure Sunday will push this higher. An article I read on this said that Disney was looking for longevity with this and not a record breaking open.

Disney/Pixar has a major hit with this one and it will generate much revenue including all the merchandise. I already have my eyes on a few things.

In honor of Remy, I put my culinary skills to use yesterday and made ratatouille with dinner. Not bad if I do say so!
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We also saw it on Friday, and really enjoyed it. I've heard that people were saying it was going to be better than Cars, but I didn't get that...it's a different kind of movie and I couldn't really compare it to any others.

Lots of fun and yuks.

fireurgunz
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was fabulous!!! I didn't have any high expectations for it (even though advertisments say its the best movie of the summer) I loved it! Pixar "NEVER" fully disappoints!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Your In-Flight Entertainment All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: