Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Christmas at WDW

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Christmas at WDW
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dtrippie wrote:
I'm leaving Wednesday for the world and chose to spend that first 1/2 day mini-golfing at the Winter Summerland mini golf course by Blizzard Beach. The themeing is all about the holidays so I figured it would be an inventive way to start the vacation off!

Have a great time! Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
dtrippie
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was so great during the holidays last year I had to bring the whole family back this year. Thanks for the kind words! Trekty, you will have a great time!
trekty
Airport Information Representative
Airport Information Representative

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I'm geting so excited that I'm having trouble staying focused at work Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dtrippie wrote:
I'm leaving Wednesday for the world and chose to spend that first 1/2 day mini-golfing at the Winter Summerland mini golf course by Blizzard Beach. The themeing is all about the holidays so I figured it would be an inventive way to start the vacation off!

Sounds like a great time! I'm hoping to do a WDW trip at the hoidays int he next couple of years. It's so huge--I forget that things like this too would be elegantly themed! Gotta love Disney!!

: )
dtrippie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think my favorite holiday moment from last year had to be walking into the lobby of the Grand Floridian and smelling Fresh Gingerbread all around. They have the life size gingerbread house that they sell candy out of.
swarlock
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghost1000 wrote:
And only available during the holidays is the Yuletide Fantasy Tour. APs get a 15% discount, and I believe that one Annual Passholder can bring three (non-AP) guests at the AP rate.

That sounds interesting. I've never taken advantage of the discounts in my AP card holder. And I know a friend who's coming down here next month. Smile
me27821
Airport Engineer
Airport Engineer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in Afghanistan for Christmas. We had a nice train set at the chowhall, with a chocolate cake mountain. The train actually went through the cake. Not bad for a war zone. I've never been to WDW for christmas. Everytime I ever went was between August and October. We always stayed at the Polynesian too. I think a trip there wouldn't feel right without the Great Ceremonial House, and the mid-day thinderstorms that seem to come out of nowhere. After seeing the layouts they have though, maybe I'll reconsider. But being cold in WDW will just mess with my head.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: